HEALTH PROTECTION MEASURES AT THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY:
Due to the current health crisis, we have put in place a number of safeguards to ensure your health as well as that of our members.
We know that, like us, you put health imperatives above all other considerations and that you will accept the constraints that this may represent.
We also thank you for taking into account the following rules and respecting them, as we are committed to them ourselves.
- You are asked to wear a face mask when you arrive at our host's house and wear it if you do not eat.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to disinfect your hands with a hydroalcoholic gel available to you, and to repeat this gesture several times as needed.
- You will be asked to respect a distance of 2 meters a minimum (6 feet) between people, the tables being setup for this purpose.
- You will be asked to respect a table for a maximum 4 people to respect a distance during the meal. It is recommended to sit in pairs at each end of the table. The tables could accommodate about 50 people (and we are limited to 25).
- You will be asked to respect our host's furniture and not touch any items in the kitchen on the way to the bathroom. You will be asked to disinfect your hands with a hydroalcoholic gel available to you or to wash your hands.
Thank you for your understanding - Together against the virus