Your Alliance Française is hosting one wine region as wines of honor during our wine tasting event at our traditional Beaujolais Festival.
During the event your Alliance presents the Beaujolais Nouveau 2021 (100% Gamay) and its Beaujolais Blanc (100% Chardonnay) from the Domaine de Pral in the Beaujolais region.
In 2020 the honored region was The LOIRE Valley with 3 wines : Muscadet, Vouvray and Chinon.
This year for the 28th Edition in 2021 the honored region is SOUTH WEST France with 3 wines: Jurançon, Madiran and Cahors Malbec.
From the South West of France, your Alliance has selected :
- Jurançon Moelleux cuvée tradition 2016 du domaine de Bellegarde
- Madiran l'Originel 2016 du domaine Crampilh
- Cahors Malbec 2016 du domaine Mas des Etoiles
During the Beaujolais Festival 2021 you will have the opportunity
- to review the technical data of each wine,
- to buy bottles of wine that you have just tasted,
- to choose the next region to honor in 2022 among the ALSACE, PROVENCE or CORSE.
Be ready to choose and give us your feedback on the wines!