COVID-19 Policy Update
The Alliance Française de Charlotte has made the decision to require proof of vaccination OR a negative COVID-19 test (taken no more than three days prior to the event date) for staff, artists, volunteers, and attendees. The safety of our sponsors, members, guests and volunteers are a top priority.
Your Alliance thanks you for your understanding and support.
Overview of COVID Policy Update for the Beaujolais Festival 2021 at the Bechtler Museum
- Proof of vaccination can be a hard copy of your vaccination card or digital copy/photo of your vaccination card, along with matching photo ID (if you are not known to the AF board members). Fully vaccinated is defined as at least 14 days after the second of a two-dose of an FDA or WHO authorized COVID-19 vaccine, or 14 days after a single dose COVID-19 vaccine of an FDA or WHO authorized COVID-19 vaccine.
- Those unable to be vaccinated may document a negative test result with a COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours, or a negative result Rapid Antigen test taken within 24 hours. Tests must state the date and time of the test, type of test and negative result and match the photo ID (if you are not known to the AF board members).
- If guests do not have a vaccination card or negative test result at the time of check-in, they will not be admitted to the event and no refund will be made. However, a possible refund could be approved upon request before the event.
- Ticket holders will be asked in advance to provide their documentation upon check-in at the entrance outside the lobby by a board member and a security guard.
- Due to the county health mandate, masks will still be required indoors, even with vaccination or proof of negative test, for all volunteers and staff while serving. No masks mandate for our guests during the wine tasting and the dinner.
These policies are subject to change as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves. Before you attend our Beaujolais Festival, please check our website and your email for the latest information. If you purchase tickets for someone else, please direct them to our safety measures before they attend the event.